Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Opto-Mechanical System Technician
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You will be working hands-on prototyping and testing next generation hardware.
– Demonstrate a strong bias for action, an aptitude for hands-on work, and a strong sense of quality, both in planning for and executing key activities and experiments.
– Lead lab / technician team for hardware prototype builds and related task queue.
– Manage material inventory and enforce component IQC, IPQC, and OQC.
– Hands on build of fixtures, components and assemblies.
– Develop documentation in support of prototype builds, including manufacturing, test and quality control process documents.
– Execution of development test plans and DOEs, including test / measurement of optical components.
– Support reliability testing, and related data collection and performance analysis.
– Document performance / issues and provide rapid feedback to process and design teams.
– Support repeatability and reproducibility test plans to evaluate process capabilities and improvement workstreams.
– 4+ years experience with optical metrology equipment.
– Experience in assembly of optical components and associated tools/equipment.
– Experience in lamination with optically clear Adhesive for display purposes.
– Experience with optical metrology testing.
– Experience with lab & inventory management.
– Experience with Prototype build and test methods and Equipment.
– Proficient in Technical Writing and Documentation.
– Experience with spectrometers, lensometers and wavefront sensors.
– Experience with machine vision camera build, test and use.
– Single or multi axis fixtures and stages.
– Experience with interferometric testing.
– Experience in thermal characterization of plastics and adhesives.
– Experience with CAD software, Solidworks preferred.
– Experience with EE Debug and assembly.
– Experience with SQL, Python, Script Writing, Data Management SW, and Labview.
Education: AA Opto-mechanics, electronics, BSEE preferred, equivalent industry experience with track record in aerospace, medical device, consumer electronics
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.