Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Establish and maintain all image quality and system performance specifications and test procedures.
- Develop test stations and accompanying software infrastructure for AR/VR products.
- Troubleshoot and debug test systems and automation solutions from a software and hardware perspective in full autonomy.
- Identify and root cause image quality and performance issues.
- Scope, schedule and organize, and perform testing in a timely manner and deliver robust test results to support development and evaluation.
- Participate in systems test design and development.
- Support imaging systems and sensors manufacturing and deployment at scale.
- Experience with digital imaging systems and optical performance evaluation.
- 4+ years of experience working on image quality evaluation and management for imaging sensors, digital cameras or other imaging systems.
- Experience with designing and implementing image quality test protocols, performing data analysis and generating reports.
- Experience with programming in Python, C++ or other equivalent programming languages.
- Experience with imaging testing lab management and test setup design and implementation.
- Experience in CMOS image sensor technologies and evaluation.
- Experience in optical components performance testing and evaluation.
- Experience in computer vision metrics and techniques.
- Experience designing and executing development projects with a design of experiment approach (DOE) to service, troubleshoot, and solve engineering problems.
- Experience developing test stations for multi camera systems.
- Experience developing hardware test solutions utilizing robotics/precision motion system design and programming with both internal and third-party.
- Experience in advanced mathematics such as multi-dimensional transformations.
Education: BSEE, or higher.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $45/hr – $65/hr.