Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Optical Hardware Test Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite in Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
● Work with existing testing equipment to produce and analyze quality test data.
● Work with engineering and vendor teams to design and assemble bench setups and test fixtures.
● Assist in troubleshooting and root causing issues during product development and production builds.
● Assist the rest of the team and provide support in development of test procedures and test setups.
● Solder, wire, assemble, test and troubleshoot module and system level mechanical and electronic assemblies
● Work with the team to identify the best tools and suppliers to meet testing requirements while addressing technical and manufacturing perspectives.
● Work with engineering team to develop test requirements and methodology.
● Maintain a clean and productive lab environment.
● Run tests/data analysts and collect data
● 3 years+ experience working in an R&D lab environment.
● Experience with data analysis techniques.
● Fundamental functional understanding of mechanical, electronic and optical components.
● Experience in test automation and programming languages such as Matlab and Python.
● Proven team player with great communication and cross-functioning skills.
● Analytical and problem solving ability.
● Optical, Laser, and EE experience is essential.
● Hands on experience working in a lab and standard lab equipment.
● Programming experience with Python.
Preferred (not required) Skills:
● Experience working with depth sensing and cameras.
● Matlab programming experience.
● Hands on experience with electrical equipment.
Education: BSEE, B.S Physics or Applied Sciences or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.