Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
Acting as the first impression of Fresh Portland, this Office Manager role makes sure things run smoothly within the studio for both Fresh and other companies that work from our space. You want to be part of a team where every person makes a difference and you can make a difference for every person. You’re committed to the team and to the energy that a great culture creates. You’re organized and thrive in organizing fast moving situations. You enjoy challenging situations and can communicate clearly and professionally throughout them. You have ideas and are eager to put them into action. You are a clear and efficient communicator who trusts your gut to make snap decisions. You’re detail oriented and can keep track of many moving pieces. Initiative and multitasking are two of your favorite words. You strive to learn and you’re always eager to help. There is no task too big or too small for you. Helping others is in your DNA.
Office & Facilities:
- Responsible for the daily appearance of the office. This includes:
- Kitchen upkeep
- Snack and kitchen supply ordering
- Fridge cleanout
- Coffee maintenance
- Conference rooms
- Community spaces
- Coordinating additional cleanings with cleaning company, as needed
- Storage closets
- Manages open and closing of office in coordination with the Managing Director
- Prepares conference rooms for visitors, clients and daily use.
- Keeps the security of the office.
- Open communication with Property Management team
- Knowing who is in our office at any given time
- Working with CTO to update and implement security measures as needed
- Implement safety measures as needed
- Answer call box phone line.
- Coordinate phone coverage as needed
- Prepare new employee and contractor desks.
- Activate and assign new key fobs to employees, contractors, and approved partners.
- Responsible for scanning and filing client contracts, vendor filings, etc.
- Scan and email paperwork to appropriate parties.
- Assist the Operations Team and Executives with miscellaneous projects.
Purchasing | Supplies | Tech
- Maintains office supplies, food, and restocks kitchen area and office supply room regularly.
- Coordinate IT
- Support employees connecting with IT
- Ensure new staff has what they need
- Ship and receive IT equipment from HQ
- Hire and coordinate vendors for local service
Meetings and Events
- Sets up for internal meetings including
- Monday Stand-ups. monthly staff meetings, client meetings etc.
- Order necessary items for meetings such as breakfast, lunch, or meeting supplies
- Includes processes to set up Audio/Visual and conference connectivity
- Coordinate internal events such as project wrap up celebrations, team building activities, birthday celebrations and other cultural events
- Design and execute networking events that get buyers in front of Fresh’s team, in collaboration with sales and marketing and the Managing Director
- Assist with internal and external events which includes:
- Some nights and weekends running community events, hosted events, and sponsored event needs
- Assistance with large events including
- Set up and tear down
- Some nights and weekend work
- Office and rooftop tours to potential clients
- Ensure external events are compliant with our policies, including insurance
- Manage building access through Teamviewer ensuring people can access our building during events
- Interview, hire, and manage vendors for events for food, beverage, decor, music, AV
- Positivity and friendly, even in the most stressful situations
- Administration skills
- Google Suite
- Basic technology knowledge
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.