Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Network Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Remote. Must live and work in AZ or CA or IL or IN or NV or NY or OR or TX or UT or WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Lead/Assist in the development and/or improving internal tooling and automation.
– Manage, track, and document changes to code with source control tools.
– Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools.
– Measure performance and environment of application with system & application log tools.
– Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
– Scheduling and implementing network maintenance.
– Develop and implement solutions for network problems.
– Work in collaboration with the network engineering teams.
– 3-7 years of experience as a Network Engineer.
– Experience with programming languages like Python, PHP, React, and Java.
– Understanding of source control and documentation tools.
– Network experience (CCNP level).
– Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
– Ownership and communication skills to drive problem investigation.
– Basic mentoring skills are necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
– Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software, and internet directory services software.
– Wireless (Wifi) experience as it relates to configuring and troubleshooting APs.
– Project management skills.
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $50/hr – $60/hr.