Are you an experienced .Net Developer that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
We’re a fast paced creative digital consulting firm that does primarily design-led development. We bring amazing designers, sophisticated developers, and digital/UX strategists together to help companies create fresh experiences across web apps, websites, mobile apps, and internal systems. We’ve been growing fast and are interviewing for talented team members that care about high quality experiences. See more at freshconsulting.com.
What we need:
We are looking for a .Net Developer to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc)
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Strong Web Programming and Development experience in the following: Visual Studio /.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience in SharePoint Development
- Strong UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Some experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Ability to communicate to diverse business and technical audiences
- Analytical skills, ability to “think outside the box” and move concepts to implementation
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
- High attention to detail and personal organization skills
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Some experience with PHP
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Grunt, Bower, node, etc.
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify Company.