Accepting applications for Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, and Austin, TX locations.
Are you an experienced .Net Desktop Developer that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for a .Net Desktop Developer to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Design and develop desktop based applications for client and internal projects (data management, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc.
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- 4-7 years of Strong Web Programming and Development experience with .Net Framework or .Net Core (.Net Framework Preferred)
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Strong desktop development skills: WPF/XAML
- Basic Knowledge with Installer package platforms: InstallShield, WiX, Windows Packaging, etc.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Ability to communicate to diverse business and technical audiences
- Analytical skills, ability to “think outside the box” and move concepts to implementation
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
- High attention to detail and personal organization skills
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Ability to coach and mentor other developers.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience interfacing with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, AJAX, SDK)
- Experience building desktop apps using Electron.js
- Experience building desktop apps using UWP, WinForms
- Basic knowledge of web applications and WebAPIs
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Additional back-end programming languages: PHP, Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Strong UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.