Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Work closely with the research staff, and other lab staff to execute the design of experiments
- Operate Lithography, Clean, Deposition, Metrology, and Plasma tooling to build novel optoelectronic structures
- Utilize AFM, SEM, FIB, profilometry, or other metrology tools to characterize substrate and its topography to assist with the fabrication flow
- Work with research staff and engineering staff to analyze properties and performance of fabricated structures
- Follow all safety protocols. Identify gaps in protocol and make recommendations for improvement proactively
- Document the results of the characterization
- Support staff for tool modifications and maintenance
- 5+ years of experience working in cleanroom labs
- Experience developing and troubleshooting processes for plasma etch, EBL, dep (CVD, ALD, sputtering), lift-off, plating etc.
- Knowledge of industrial semiconductor nanofabrication processes & support metrology
- Experience with nanofabrication of photonics/plasmonic passive/active devices preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Able to perform focused and accurate work in a flexible development environment
- Comfortable working with ambiguities and high-risk high-reward projects
- Quick learner with better than average Fab processing skills
- Good understanding of Statistical Process Control, Design of Experiments principles and application
- Bachelor or Master in Materials Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Physics or related subject.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!