Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Mechatronics Engineer (Instrumentation/Characterization)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
The Candidate – We are looking for an organized, self-starter, highly-motivated test engineer with background in instrumentation to drive testing and characterization experiments with customized platforms.
– Create, plan and execute testing experiments. Record experimental results and key observations. Collect and analyze data.
– Participate in design and development of customized mechanical structures and testing platforms to support characterization projects.
– Troubleshoot system- or subassembly-level issues in the areas of instrumentation and electromechanical systems.
– Deliver technical reports to peers, managers and stakeholders
– Assist in lab administration and management
– 2-5+ years industry experience.
– Highly skilled in conducting tests and measurements using complex lab instruments.
– Abilities to analyze data, and effectively report problems through oral and written communications.
– Hands-on experience in troubleshooting instrument issues and root cause analysis.
– Experiences with instrumentation or developing customized testing platforms or fixtures.
– Experience with design, plan and manage complex experiments.
– Familiarity with mechanical design and 3D modeling tools such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD
– Knowledge of at least one programming languages of Python, Matlab, C++, or LabView
– Experiences with electromechanical systems or pneumatic system is a plus.
– Background with fluidic system is a plus.
Education: BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 4+ years of experience; or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical discipline with 2+ years of experience.
Must include a portfolio.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.