Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Title: Mechanical Test Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You will use your verification skills to define verification requirements, create test cases, design and implement the testing infrastructure, execute the testing, and report the results for the new product designs.
– Define mechanical verification methodologies for each of the different systems by working with researchers, architects, and the design teams
– Perform core function to provide support for thermal, vibration, stress, etc.
– Design custom fixtures
– Maintain and check Test equipment calibration.
– Define and drive implementation of scalable test infrastructure
– Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed
– Support systems bring up and debug activities
– Clearly communicate test plans and results
– 4+ years’ experience with mechanical verification.
– Experience with thermal analysis and verification.
– Experience with definition of verification requirements
– Experience using precision test equipment for thermal and vibration analysis.
– Familiar with PCB test procedures for impact from mechanical elements.
– Experience with definition and driving implementation of test automation
– Experience with Python and LabVIEW a plus
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with system and sub system mechanical verification
Education: BSME / MSME
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusin g on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.