Who we are:
As a full-service digital innovation consultancy, we help forward-thinking businesses create meaningful impact by integrating strategic design thinking with cutting-edge technology. Our fresh perspective and talented team helps you transform complex challenges into new opportunities for growth. From strategy to execution, our winning combination of innovative thinking, scientific design, sophisticated development, and advanced engineering ensure we’re delivering fresh value to help you grow. We operate at the intersection of technology, business, and design. Our multifaceted teams and perspective deliver innovative experiences that people love. That’s what makes Fresh, fresh.
See more at freshconsulting.com.
- Work with a product development and sustaining engineering team to assemble, test and validate new product designs
- Assemble and document engineering prototype designs and pre-production products
- Design, fabricate, assemble fixtures and other tooling for experiments
- Perform laboratory experiments and document results
- Test new software/hardware features, provide documentation and suggest changes
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, modify, and repair water jet cutting systems in the R&D laboratory
- Perform all other duties as deemed necessary by the manager or supervisor
- Relevant vocational training or 5+ years’ experience working in an equivalent role
- Comfortable working with industrial machinery (CNC tools, power distribution, pumps, compressors)
- Familiarity with mechanical drive systems, variable frequency drives, and servos
- Able to assemble, wire and troubleshoot electro-mechanical mechanisms and products
- Experience with hand tools (drill, reamer, file, tap, hacksaw) and assembling of devices
- Experience with high accuracy measuring devices (micrometer, dial indicator, laser, etc.)
- Basic electrical knowledge (read electrical schematics, wiring switches, lamps, motors) and mechanical troubleshooting skills; familiarity working with UL508 Industrial Control Panels and PLCs is a plus
- Read and produce 2D engineering drawings; knowledge of 3D geometry preferred; Drafting experience in 3D CAD (e.g. Solidworks) desired
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a self-directed, hands-on manner with minimal direct supervision. Past experience working in production and/or service support environments is a plus
- Experience maintaining and operating high pressure and water jet machinery desired
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.