Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Mechanical Hardware Test Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams consisting of ME, EE, MFG, and Materials engineers and research and own the component and system level verification testing for research hardware.
– Design, develop, and validate test setups including mechanical, electrical, and software systems.
– Manage internal and external resources to execute test setup development and conduct tests.
– Partner with multiple design teams and deliver well-documented test results on a reliable schedule.
– 4+ years of experience developing novel testing methods and architecting test equipment for the small form factor, electromechanical consumer electronics.
– Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams to define testing requirements and metrics to drive the maturity of research-grade hardware.
– 4+ years experience with 3D CAD design modeling. (NX, Solidworks)
– 2+ experience with Python, Matlab, or equivalent
– Demonstrated experience with statistical data analysis and conducting measurement system analysis.
– Knowledge of mechanical fabrication processes and experience with the assembly of electro-mechanical systems.
– Demonstrated experience specifying and integrating instrumentation and motion control systems. (motors, drivers, encoders, pressure transducers, accelerometers, flow
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or other related technical field or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $70/hr – $80/hr.