Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- A successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, pride in their work and tend to be a perfectionist.
- Candidate should have experience working in an R&D environment.
- Candidate enjoys challenges and discovering novel ways to solve problems
- Likes to “tinker”
- Candidate’s experience should serve to ask the correct questions of engineers and scientists to be able to accommodate their mechanical needs for testing, evaluation and rework.
- Candidate will have a broad technical knowledge and experience base with exceptional hands-on abilities.
- This individual should possess strong analytical skills, be a self-starter, and work well independently with little guidance.
- Hands-on mechanical assembly.
- Familiarity and comfortable working with a wide variety of mediums: pneumatics, fluidics, plastics, wood, metals
- Electronics handling and assembling with ESD sensitive components.
- Good documentation, BOM and parts tracking.
- Must be able to be collaborate with team and work with minimal guidance.
- Read 2D engineering drawings; knowledge of 3D geometry preferred; novice drafting experience in 3D CAD (e.g. Solidworks).
- Hands on assembly, disassembly and troubleshooting of complex electromechanical assemblies with emphasis on applying safety standards to ESD sensitive electronic components.
- Comply with cleanliness standards with respect to optical equipment
- Demonstrate solid mechanical aptitude, exceptional manual dexterity and proficiency with basic hand tools as well as metrology tools and equipment.
- Ability to interpret 2D and 3D engineering drawings.
- Excellent shop skills and knowledge of safety practices required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with outstanding hands-on mechanical aptitude
- 3D CAD drafting experience in one or more programs SolidWorks, N.X, AutoDesk, Inventor.
- Strong communications with other Technicians/Engineers and the wider team.
- Background in precision manual machining a big plus
- Record test results, numerical/graphical data while documenting test methods.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!