Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. See more at freshconsulting.com
– Partner with ME and soft goods team to drive prototyping of integration concepts using sewing, knitting, 3D printing, vacuum forming, laser cutting, etc.
– Integration concepts will need to be clearly defined in CAD systems for execution.
– Work in CAD space (SW and illustrator) to complete these tasks.
– 5+ years CAD experience (5+ SW, NX or other CAD package)
– Parametric design and using design and family tables
– Generating 2D drawings from 3D models
– Experience with Adobe Illustrator
– High ME aptitude and hands-on experience with model shop equipment including laser cutter, heat press, mill, lathe
– BOM management and control
– Executing test plans and documenting results
– Experience with soft goods and textiles
– Comfortable in research environment and strong ability to self-start
– Strong technical communication.
Education: BSME or related engineering field.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.