Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: ME DVE – Display and Optical Test Experience
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Define mechanical verification methodologies for each of the different systems by working with researchers, architects, and the design teams
– Work closely with electrical and firmware engineering to develop complete test solutions
– Perform core function to provide support for testing of thermal, vibration, and mechanical systems and components
– Work with team to source and develop innovative approaches for qualifying cutting edge technology
– Design custom test fixtures
– Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed
– Support system bring up and debug activities
– Clearly communicate test plans and results
– 7+ years Mechanical qualification of consumer electronic devices
– Test fixture design and development
– CAD design and surfacing using Solidworks and NX packages
– Test procedure and process creation
– Experience running off-the-shelf mechanical test solutions
– Statistical data analysis and data post-processing
– Results and report generation
– Experience with definition of verification requirements
– Experience with test methods for characterizing component color and luminance
– Experience in performing display optical tests and qualification
– Experience specifying target artwork for optical device testing
– Experience designing target artwork for optical device testing
– Experience with system and sub system mechanical verification
– Experience with definition and driving implementation of test automation
– Experience with Zemax or similar optical analysis software package
– Experience with C#, Python, and LabVIEW a plus
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Master’s in Mechanical Engineering
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.