Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Mechanical Design Verification Engineer
Location: Onsite Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Develop a deep understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to be tested by collaborating across different disciplines and technology teams. Examples include functional parameters of user controls, comfort parameters of device interfaces, and stability of optical sensors.
– Design and execute test plans for these KPIs.
– Work with internal fabrication and prototyping teams to design test tooling.
– Integrate test equipment, program test methods, and qualify test equipment in our labs.
– Develop customized test methods on turnkey and custom lab equipment • Report results to design and cross-functional teams to improve product performance.
– Knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals and application.
– Experience with integrating and using electromechanical devices such as motors, strain gages, and encoders.
– Competence with Python scripting to control and collect data from dynamic systems • Experience with engineering measurement devices and verification concepts.
– Displays attributes of a critical thinker and a focus on practical results.
– Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong analytical, problem-solving, and engineering design ability.
– Strong ability to make sketches, generate device concepts, and perform common calculations.
– Strong ability to understand 2D GD&T drawings, technical manuals, and component specifications.
– Practical experience with computer applications and engineering software, such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
– Demonstrated ability in 3D CAD design of original parts and assemblies preferred.
– Experience with Siemens NX preferred.
– Experience with statistical analysis and designed experiments preferred.
– Experience in consumer electronics or related fields preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $60/hr – $70/hr.