Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- A successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, pride in their work and tend to seek out new and better ways to get the job done while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Candidate enjoys challenges and discovering novel ways to solve problems and making improvements
- Candidate realizes that time is of the essence and will manage time, tasks and workload effectively to meet deadlines successfully
- Candidate will have a broad technical knowledge and experience base with exceptional hands-on abilities.
- Candidate will be a self-starter, and work well independently with little guidance or within a team environment
- Candidate has previous hands on technical assembly experience with mechanical or electrical products or systems
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Good documentation, BOM and parts tracking skills
- Demonstrate solid mechanical aptitude, exceptional manual dexterity and proficiency with basic hand tools as well as metrology tools and equipment
- Verifying accuracy and quality in accordance with established standards, drawings, specifications, or practices established by the engineering team.
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Excellent shop skills and knowledge of safety practices required
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with outstanding hands-on mechanical aptitude
- Seek out guidance and clarity when ambiguous situations arise
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Strong communications with other Technicians/Engineers and the wider team.
- Drive to lead a small team of colleagues and others in completing tasks in a high quality and timely manner
- Background in precision manual machining a big plus
- Record test results, numerical/graphical data while documenting test methods.
- 3D CAD drafting experience in one or more programs SolidWorks, N.X, AutoDesk, Inventor.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.