Mechanical Assembly Technician (8-12 weeks duration)
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
– We are looking for assembly technicians with previous manufacturing experience for cable manufacturing and metal working/modification and assembling for robotic systems.
– Technicians must be able to use basic hand tools such as wire crimpers, wrenches, and screwdrivers, as well as basic power tools such as impact drivers, and feel comfortable with the use of chop saws and a Sawzall.
– Technicians need to have an attention to detail, and be able to lift up to 40lbs.
– Sensitive wiring capabilities are a plus.
– Technicians are required to dress for a workshop environment; long pants (jeans or work pants, no sweats or warmup pants) and steel toe/composite boots. We can provide eyes and ear protection; technicians can bring their own if they desire.
– Expected to work a full 8 hour work day, with a 30 min lunch break and two 15 minute breaks during the day, and will be required to perform clean up activities at the end of each day.
Education: AA, or vocational or high school diploma.