Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Interpreting meeting with engineers to ensure all technical drawings or MCO (mechanical control outline) are completed to requirements in time.
- Producing detailed drawings with 3D CAD models in Siemens NX and Teamcenter.
- Implementing any changes to detail drawings and/or 3D CAD models as soon as possible based on engineers’ feedback.
- Communicating 3D CAD model, drawings and PDM data issues to engineering teams.
- At least 2 years full time or 2500 hours of professional 3D CAD modeling and detail drawing experience in Siemens NX and Teamcenter environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering.
Education: BSME or related.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!