Materials Engineering Technician (Adhesives)
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Materials Engineering Technician(Adhesives)
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Seattle, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Design standard and custom test setups to measure the performance of adhesives and materials.
– Prepare sample coupons for testing. Characterize adhesive material and device performance in a laboratory setting.
– Use prior adhesive experience to generate repeatable and accurate data on adhesive performance; understand how to prepare coupons, assemble meticulously, and cure adhesives fully.
– Write and maintain experiment SOPs, analyze raw data, and generate test reports.
– Work with vendors and lab managers to purchase new equipment as well as maintain, calibrate, and upgrade existing equipment.
– Maintain materials coupon inventory and perform IQC on received coupons.
– Follow established safety and best practices protocols to ensure a safe and organized lab.
– 2+ years of experience working with polymer materials characterization.
– 2+ years of experience with adhesives; dispensing, assembly, testing, and FA.
– Experience writing SOPs, test reports, and maintaining lab equipment.
– Knowledge of pressure sensitive adhesives(PSAs) and/or liquid-dispensed adhesives.
Education: – Associate’s degree in engineering technology or related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $35/hr – $40/hr.