Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Machine Learning/HPC Software Engineer
Duration: 6 months with high possibly of extension
Location: Menlo Park, CA or New York, NY or Houston, TX or Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Primary responsibility will be working with our team on maintenance and development of GPU library which contains recommendations.
• Develop highly scalable GPU machine learning training system and custom inference hardware solution for a variety of AI workloads
• Implement and evaluate state-of-the-art performance optimization for large scale training and inference systems
• Code deliverables with engineering team with potential opportunity for external publication
• 3+ years experience
• Great communication working with team to understand business context and project roadmap
• Good and concise end-to-end programming skill across ML platform stacks such as Caffe2, Pytorch
• Across the board understanding of distributed training algorithms, memory/compute efficiency optimization, and how they affect high-level product metrics
• Python, C++ programming fluency
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Experience with system performance analysis
• 10 plus years of experience
• Experience with Pytorch and Caffe2 programming
• Experience with GPU programming and performance optimization
• Experience with large-scale system development and performance characterization/optimization
Education: BSEE, BSCSE or relevant field required, higher degree (M.S, PhD preferred).
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.