Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Title: Laser Optics Tech (process engineering)
Location: Redmond, WA
– Be open to learn new things is the biggest criteria – experiment and implement new discoveries.
– Assist with optical assemblies.
– The team often is experimenting with adhesives, coatings, fresnel structures, lens assemblies, encapsulation, exposing holograms, and general optical assembly, testing, and debug.
– Nice to have would be experience analyzing data in matlab, zemax, code 5, or other optical software design/analysis tool.
– A nice to have would be experience running optical metrology equipment such as a spectrophotometer, interferometer, confocal microscope, MTF testing, etc.
– 5+ years experience in laser optical lab setting in semiconductor / research areas.
– Experience with high semiconductor lasers (Class 3B, 4); familiar with laser safety rules and measures.
– Experience with semiconductor laser characterization (experiment setup/operation; LIV, wavelength, beam profile measurement, etc.).
– Familiar with following test equipment/devices: power-meter, beam profiler, spectrometer, photo-detector, oscilloscope, cameras, etc.
– Experience in data collection and processing; programming/scripting skills for test automation; opto-mechanical design and prototyping.
Education: AA Electronics, BSEE preferred.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.