Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Lamination Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Display Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Work with a product development and sustaining engineering team to assemble, test and validate new product designs
- Assemble and document engineering prototype designs and pre-production products
- Design, fabricate, assemble fixtures and other tooling for experiments
- Perform laboratory experiments and document results
- Test new software/hardware features, provide documentation and suggest changes
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, modify, and repair water jet cutting systems in the R&D laboratory
- Perform all other duties as deemed necessary by the manager or supervisor
- 5-10 years industry experience as Mechanical engineer.
- Opto-ME experience.
- Lamination processes, vacuum systems, plasma treatment, spin coating
- Measurements and testing: TTV, confocal, bend tests, instron
- Thinning, polishing
- Precision fixture design
- Assembly process development
- Materials: glass, optical adhesives, ceramics
- Comfortable working with industrial machinery (CNC tools, power distribution, pumps, compressors)
- Solidworks or equivalent CAD/CAM design experience.
- Prototyping, assembly, 3D printing
- Experience with mechanical testing
- Hands on experience building prototypes and test systems.
- Thrives in fast-paced, high ambiguity environments.
- Knowledge of common engineering polymers.
- Precision tooling experience.
Education: BSME, MSME preferred.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.