Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Title: LabView Developer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Will work cross functionally to help leverage the development, deployment, and improvement of our existing and future products.
– Work with a mix of cutting-edge design teams, as well as hands on electronics laboratory testing and product development.
– Develop maintainable LabVIEW code to implement customer projects including; test system, robotics, embedded control systems, measurement and control.
– Maintain and expand existing test and control code.
– Use industry tools for code reviews, source code control, documentation.
– Lead design reviews and internal training on LabVIEW.
– Increase certification levels, eventually teach LabVIEW courses.
– 5+ years Labview experience, EE automation experience.
– Advanced LabVIEW programming experience (CLA preferred)
– Broad understanding of LabVIEW design patterns and best practices
– Experience optimizing and debugging LabVIEW
– Experience building executables and install packages and deploying hardware/software setups
– Experience with Machine vision, Motion, FPGA or other add-on packages is a plus
– Familiarity with common test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, etc.), VISA, Serial, USB
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Python, MATLAB, or other languages is a plus
Education: BSEE, MSEE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!