Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Map out the production flow of component and system builds to meet required quantities and performance metrics.
- Determine efficient ways to produce devices of different SKUs.
- Develop capacity model for all tools and equipment used.
- Work with program managers and engineers to optimize the above.
- Document and build project plans to execute to the above.
- Develop cost models for various operations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in production planning.
- Experience building models for an assembly line.
- Preferred experience in consumer electronics.
- Highly organized
- Great attention to details.
- Able to construct models from the ground up without prior baseline.
- Able to work in a new environment and pull input from various stakeholders.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering required.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!