Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Title: Industrial Designer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Design category-defining products, helping Oculus/Portal/Facebook change the world through design.
– Help create the visual and physical language of our brand thru the design of our hardware.
– Utilize user-centric thinking and good aesthetic sensibility to align our brand to customer needs.
– Work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams on complex technical programs in a fast-paced environment.
– Conceive elegant, effective ways to address ergonomic and mechanical challenges.
– Key contributor of concepts and problem solving across multiple projects.
– 2+ years of experience as an Industrial Designer, developing consumer electronics or wearable tech products.
-Experience in the tech industry, preferably wearables.
-4-8 years of experience
– Experience exploring and refining ideas through prototyping.
– Experience in 3D CAD modeling.
– Experience solving problems in a collaborative team environment.
– Must have a portfolio in a PDF, PP or a website.
– Excellent parametric modeling skills and a willingness to learn NX.
-Ability to work with engineers to optimize electrical components for hardware design.
-Ability to create and update production level surfacing that meets manufacturing requirements.
-Ability to clearly visualize ideas through illustrations and Renderings.
-Ability to create storyboards.
– Human Factors:
-Experience designing products that fit on or around the body.
-Ability to work with human-factors partners to improve fit and comfort.
-Ability to create prototypes that explore aesthetics, comfort, and fit.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or a related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!