HR Business Partner
What you’ll be doing?
As an HR Business Partner, you are a strategic pillar in the business, leading with intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking. You support and elevate all levels of the business by building a well-thought-out and planned Learning and Development program via a consultative approach.
You strengthen partnerships across the business to identify training needs, and create and deliver effective training to educate and grow our employees. Trainings are designed and presented may broach soft skills training, technical training, compliance training, and leadership and managerial training. The material you create will inspire and spark growth amongst employees.
HR Business Partner
- Collaborate with HR teammates to optimize organizational preparedness, thoughtful change management, and advising management of best practices
- Balance unique business unit needs with corporate initiatives to create optimal solutions
- Develop strong professional relationships with all levels of the company
Learning and Development Lead
- Deliver programs to address current development needs and future growth opportunities
- Identify training needs, design content/presentations/materials, and facilitate courses to internal teams and departments, or coach subject matter experts as program facilitator
- Analyze the effectiveness and impact of Learning and Development efforts and programs and identify areas for improvement and opportunity
- Evaluate feedback to ensure learning, materials, and communications are relevant and effective
We want you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business, HR, or related field or equivalent experience
- Three years of experience in training diverse populations and learning styles is highly preferred
- Strong ability to influence and inspire others – you thrive as a trusted advisor to the business
- Expertise in proactively creating, developing, implementing, and assessing effective trainings
- Positive attitude and curious solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Strong project management skills, stakeholder management, and an eye for business partnership
- Advanced knowledge of evaluation methods and ability to communicate data effectively with strong analytical skills to relay the effectiveness, including hybrid learning environments
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
For Washington-State based role, the base salary hiring range for this position is $90k to $125k. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action