Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Hardware Test Engineer (Camera, Optics and Display)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Perform core function for validation/verification of board level electrical design and systems
– Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed
– Own execution, interpretation, and reporting of electrical system level verification work status and results
– Support system bring up and debug activities
– Clearly communicate test plans and results
– Reviewing schematic and PCB layout
– 5+ years of Electrical System Validation/Verification for consumer electronics.
– Must have experience in cameras, display, optics.
– Strong understanding of EE fundamentals in analog and digital designs.
– Comfortable using a wide array on benchtop equipment (oscilloscopes, benchtop power supply, signal generators, VNA, TDR).
– Familiar with popular CAD packages such as Altium, Cadence, Orcad, or equivalent. Be able to browse through design files.
– Experience in testing high speed signals like PCIe, MIPI etc.
– An understanding of basic firmware and how to interface to a microcontroller.
Preferred Skills: Python, and LabView development experience
Education: BSEE, MSEE preferred not required.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.