Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Hardware Test Engineer (Power)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Design verification activities to design quality into our products.
– Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures.
– Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
– Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews.
– Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
– Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
– Solid EE test background.
– 5+ years test engineering experience in consumer electronics / good or similar industry.
– 3+ years testing power supplies/chargers/batteries
– 3+ years test automation development in LabVIEW and / or Python
– Experience with system level testing, hardware testing and software test tool development.
– Working knowledge in embedded system testing, communication protocols
– Test driven, can deal with ambiguity, work autonomously, and strives to deliver the best products.
Preferred Skills: Firmware experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.