Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Hardware System Verification Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Seattle, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Validate and characterize devices from early proof-of-concept to mass production.
– Set up and execute manual and semi-automated hardware tests.
– Includes running test scripts with a command line interface.
– Develop and complete tests of new product features.
– Maintain and improve test procedures and review them with the wider team.
– Document tests in a logbook and improve the current logging system.
– Prepare raw data, graphs, and reports to document and analyze test results.
– Create test reports and document findings.
– Report and analyze potential issues including:
– Test equipment
– Test execution
– Test results (outliers, unexpected behaviors)
– Debug failures with engineers and drive issues to resolution.
– Hands-on lab experience with device bring-up, debugging, and lab equipment (data acquisition systems, multimeters, power supplies, loads, oscilloscopes, thermal chambers, etc.)
– Comfortable reading schematics, some hands-on debugging, and use of general-purpose test equipment and computers.
– Experience performing validation tests on device prototypes preferably in the consumer electronics industry.
– Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
– Experience in writing test reports with clear messages, documenting issues, and communicating effectively.
– Working knowledge of scripting languages, executing scripts, and editing configuration files.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proactive communication skills. (verbal and written)
– Experience writing code in Python.
– Data visualization and analysis. (e.g. pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.)
– Experience with code management repositories. (e.g. GitHub, GitLab)
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $40/hr – $45/hr.