Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title – Hardware/Software Engineer (Research Lab Test)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Setting up and maintaining data collection SW and HW including OS/firmware updates and connection to sensor components.
• Consumer devices HW bring-up and functionalities verification.
• Design and execute experiments to validate product quality and investigate HW/SW issues.
• Design and commission automation procedures for robotics experiments.
• Perform devices calibration with proprietary equipment.
• Commission and operate complex measurement and test equipment
• Documentation of various processes and techniques with help from the core team.
• Familiarity with Linux systems
• Scripting / configuration editing
• Experience with laboratory work and ideally experimental hardware
• Good communication skills
• Software development experience in: C++, Python and/or Bash.
• Troubleshooting driver problems on Linux.
• Robot control or mechatronics experience. In particular:
o Controlling linear motion stages
o Controlling hexapod positioners
o Controlling robot arms
• Knowledge about camera optics and acquisition settings.
• Experience with VR or AR systems.
• Data analysis and visualization.
Education: BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or Physics and/or apprenticeship in electronics or related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.