Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Hardware Reliability Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test.
• Responsible for the test validation of future technologies.
• Have fundamental understanding of Reliability statistics/Reliability tests and/or solid understanding of computer systems to influence design for reliability.
• Lead identifying and validating product/component risks and work with design teams to mitigate them and define the test methodology and test coverage to assure product reliability.
• Deep-dive in technologies aligned with product roadmap.
• Provide technical leadership and mentor engineers.
• Perform Reliability prediction of failure mechanisms, products under development and products in the field.
• Ability to influence development teams, procurement and external partners.
• 2-7+ years of Reliability Engineering work experience with high-tech hardware.
• Demonstrated ability to uncover systemic issues prior to NPI.
• Analytical, test plan, and test procedure development experience related to server compute platforms or with high-tech hardware.
• Demonstrated ability to drive failure analysis activities to root cause swiftly and accurately.
• Reliability modeling and materials characterization experience.
Education: BSEE, BSME or Physics or related field, or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.