Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Hardware Engineering Program Manager
Duration: 1 year with possible extension or convert to full-time
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Collaborate with a muli-disciplinary team consisting of Engineering, Supply Chain, Product Management, Sales, Regulatory and external vendors and lead the execution of new technology introduction (NTI) and new product introduction (NPI) programs.
• Build and update prototype build schedules and track the flow of material and engineering samples in collaboration with Supply Chain.
• Lead multi-disciplinary project meetings and be the link between various involved functions and the main point of contact for the teams and vendors during product development.
• Set project priorities for the team in collaboration with the stakeholders and leadership team,
• Strive to build consensus and harmonize execution and vision among teams
• Report in status meetings.
• Identify execution risks and lead to establish mitigation plans.
• Identify opportunities to save time, cost and scope.
• Initiate and monitor change requests as needed and drive them to successful closure in a timely manner.
• Contribute to resource planning and process improvement.
• 2-5 years of experience in a technical program management role within consumer electronics industry.
• 4-7 years of combined engineering and technical program management experience within consumer electronics industry.
• Previous history of working with contract manufactures and prototyping vendors for developing electrical boards and injection molded parts.
• Previous experience with Smartsheet, Jira, Asana and collaboration tools (Microsoft or Google)
Education: BS/MS (preferred) in Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Physics
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.