Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Analyze performance of hardware / software systems.
- Distill performance bottlenecks into specific hardware or software change recommendations.
- Comfortable doing analysis well in advance of both software and hardware architecture freeze.
- Capable of operating in highly dynamic environment sharing attention between different issues across multiple hardware / software systems.
- Participate in performance validation tasks after an issue has been identified.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with other engineers and present complex concepts to non-technical staff.
- Must also understand hardware and software interactions and plan accordingly for product evaluation.
- 1-2+ years of experience within the industry.
- Experience scripting w/ Python Experience using C Experience in computer architecture.
- Experience with Verilog.
- SystemC development
- Experience using VPI (Verilog procedural interface) / DPI (Direct Programming Interface)
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion.
In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!