Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Develop expertise in Engineering Change management, Bill of Material (BOM) process to support product data release.
- Work in concert with Component and Design engineering community for parts, documents and engineering change creation and management.
- Ensure organizational process consistency among multiple projects and product teams.
- Ensure that contract design / manufacturers understand and follow configuration management.
- Work with Contract Manufacturers to manage Engineering Changes from pre-release, implementation, and end of life.
- BOM auditing, writing and implementing Engineering Change Requests (ECRs), Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), and Deviations.
- 5 years experience, experience with BOMs, Engineering Changes and data management process flows.
- Attention to detail (ECO’s, BOM’s, special build details, schedules, etc., must be complete and perfect)
- Experience with product development processes and a strong understanding of Contract
- Manufacturing and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of high-volume consumer electronics manufacturing and systems in support of manufacturing is strongly desired.
- Well versed in Product Lifecycle Management/Agile software.
- Agile application is preferred.
- Experience with MES is a plus.
Education: AA or better, B.S in any field preferred.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!