Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Generate, execute and profile AR workloads to guide architecture and development work.
- Able to acquire graphics, VR and AR applications and transform them into workloads that can be used by internal tools.
- Experience with creating, executing and profiling graphics workloads.
- Help with building automated tools and flows needed to acquire and transform graphics content into a suite of AR use cases.
- Acquire and create AR graphics workloads.
- Execute and profile AR graphics workloads on AR prototyping systems and existing consume devices.
- Build automation framework for graphics workload ingestion into our different APIs.
- Collaborate closely with architects, designers and verification engineers to develop AR workloads and experiences.
- Strong experience in graphics workload development, execution and profiling.
- Background in Unity or Unreal gaming engines.
- Familiarity with modern Graphics Pipeline, software stack and performance profiling tools.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl) and experience with automation of workload execution and profiling.
- Experience with building tools for workload and/or data transformation
- Results oriented, self-motivated, proactive with demonstrated creative & critical thinking
- Experience with analyzing graphics pipeline performance in PC, mobile or game console products
- Background in Unity content generation pipeline
- C/C++ programming skills
- Ability to operate autonomously, with only high-level direction
Education: BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!