Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Graphics Software Engineer – Algorithm Prototyping/GPU
Duration: 1 year with high possibly of extension
Location: Onsite in Redmond, WA or New York, NY or Houston, TX or Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You are graphics expert with deep knowledge of GPU architecture.
– Solve novel problems from first principles, and an aptitude for optimization in a collaborative environment.
– Partner with expert research scientists, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and other brilliant software minds to build cutting-edge prototypes and create the technology.
– Real-time graphics algorithms prototyping & development.
– Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, and get things done with a high level of efficiency.
– Learn constantly, dive into unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of AR/VR problem solving.
– Work closely with our cross functional teams to prototype and evaluate novel graphics algorithms.
– 5+ years C/C++ experience, including C++11 (and up) features and principles.
– Solid working knowledge of 3D math and linear algebra.
– Understanding of GPU architecture, GPGPU, caches, and pixel processing algorithms.
– Experience with one or more low-level graphics frameworks, such as DirectX, or OpenGL.
– Experience using standard software development toolsets such as source control and continuous integration systems.
– Hardware algorithm design, architecture, prototyping, and simulation.
– Experience creating software for games, real-time systems, or other high performance environments.
– Experience working with silicon teams.
– Fixed-point math.
– Real-time ray tracing.
– Compression and streaming.
– Computer vision and machine learning.
– GPGPU experience, such as CUDA, OpenCL or DirectCompute development.
– Embedded and low-power environments (mobile SoCs, DSPs, etc.).
– Knowledge of some graphics rendering or pixel generation algorithms is essential — knowing how to use a graphics API is good but not sufficient.
– Experience with computer graphics, writing code that generates pixels(graphic code), must be able to write C++ code that is maintainable.
– Knowledge of graphics algorithms, using source control system, GP architecture, mathematical algorithms to generate pixels.
– Knowledge of graphics APIs and python.
Education: BSCSE or related field or equivalent experience.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
Onsite is required, must have proof of vaccination.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.