Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Gameplay Developer / Programmer (Software Engineer)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor
Location: Remote, preference is UT or TX.
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Develop and implement various gameplay technologies.
– Design, build, and maintain systems utilizing physics, animations, locomotion, artificial Intelligence, and interactive game objects to implement gameplay features and believable behaviors.
– Analyze and correct bugs identified by people from other disciplines, development testers or you and your peers.
– Measure and hit performance constraints
– 3-5+ years as game play developer.
– Comfortable within Unreal Engine.
– Visual Studio, or any IDE for manipulating text / code.
– Experience with Azure
– Some MySQL
– Blueprints visual scripting
– Strong problem-solving and teamwork attributes. have flexibility and be reliable.
– Experience in implementation of various gameplay technologies.
– Be to design, build, and maintain systems utilizing physics, animations, locomotion, artificial Intelligence, and interactive game objects to implement gameplay features and believable behaviors.
– C/C++ Nice, but not necessary.
– REST – Nice to have however not required.
– Past experience building interactive Virtual Reality is a big plus
– Microsoft Azure Integration within Unreal (a big plus)
– Experience working with Biometrics and EEG a plus
– Familiarity with Perforce version control is a plus
Education: BSCSE or any field, equivalent experience in game design, XR VR etc.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.