Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Game Engineer Software Engineer
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Remote. Must live and work in AZ or CA or IL or IN or NV or NY or OR or TX or UT or WA (Must work Pacific Time)
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
● To work closely within the wristband and design team to develop and maintain new AR/VR interaction experiences and game mechanics.
● Experience and knowledge to optimize game engine infrastructure in terms of memory, frame rate, shader design, and performance.
● Develop and maintain tools surrounding integrated machine learning infrastructure.
● Design and develop core tools (UI, I/O modules) into the pipeline.
● Work with the team to understand technical requirements.
● Active participation in technical and artistic discussions and problem solving.
● Work closely with design, research and other development team members to further develop pipeline and workflows.
● Strong programming fundamentals.
● 4+ years of game development or engine development experience within the game industry and with at least one AAA game shipped on PC or console.
● 4+ years development experience in C#/C++ within Unity and/or Unreal.
● Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures.
● Expert knowledge of Unity3D and/or Unreal including GUI, asset bundles and materials/shaders.
● Strong knowledge in 3D graphics development (Particle Systems, Shaders) and performance optimization within game development.
● Experience with shader development in Unity and/or Unreal advantageous.
● A good sense of creating and maintaining code bases that are accessible and modular.
● Understanding of various social media platforms, particularly Instagram, TikTok and others.
● Experience with AR/VR development advantageous.
● Proficiency with I/O modules (e.g., game controllers).
● 3D art/design experience (e.g., character, animation design).
Special Note: Please include the following on your resume to be considered:
● Your largest project you worked on. Include statistics, specifications and size.
● Explain what a singleton is.
● Difference between pass by value and pass by reference.
Education: BSCSE or equivalent experience in game engine development.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $55/hr – $70/hr.