Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate.
We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Architect and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc.)
- Consult on client projects
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Strong full-stack web development experience in PHP and/or .NET
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming and MVC design
- Experience with Relational Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automated testing
- Experience with WordPress
- UI/UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Some experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Additional CMS experience: Magento, Drupal, Joomla
- Additional back-end programming languages: Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Grunt, Bower, node, etc.
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields. Advanced degrees are preferred such as MBA/MS.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company.