Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Full-Stack Software Engineer
Duration: 6 months with high possibly of extension
Location: Remote in Bellevue, WA or Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
Candidates will be working the PST time zone and this is a remote position.
• Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application programs and interfaces.
• Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Modify, install, and prepare technical documentation for system software applications.
• Monitor systems capacity and performance, plan and execute disaster recovery procedures, and provide technical support.
• Identify, escalate and document production impact issues.
• Evaluate user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current systems and capabilities.
• 2-5+ years working as an Android or Mobile Engineer.
• Android & Kotlin experience is required.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
• Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
• Expertise with COBOL, MVS, CICS, JCL, or other mainframe tools and utilities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.