Are you a talented Front-end web developer who wants to work on cutting-edge web projects?
Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc.)
- Produce WordPress-based websites (e.g. create themes, custom functionality)
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, usability, UI/UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Strong experience with WordPress (custom theme, shortcode, function, etc)
- Strong UI/UX skill and understanding of usability
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Some experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Some experience with PHP
- Familiar and experience with latest web design trends: responsive, parallax, jQuery/CSS animation, etc.
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with LAMP environment
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Additional Adobe Suite skills: Fireworks, InDesign, Edge, etc.
- Additional CMS experience: Magento, Drupal, Joomla
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Grunt, Bower, node, etc.
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields. Advanced degrees such as MBA/MS are preferred.