As a full-service digital innovation consultancy, we help forward-thinking businesses create meaningful impact by integrating strategic design thinking with cutting-edge technology. Our fresh perspective and talented team helps you transform complex challenges into new opportunities for growth. From strategy to execution, our winning combination of innovative thinking, scientific design, sophisticated development, and advanced engineering ensure we’re delivering fresh value to help you grow. We operate at the intersection of technology, business, and design. Our multi-faceted teams and perspective deliver innovative experiences that people love. That’s what makes Fresh, fresh.
Are you a talented React Developer who wants to work on cutting-edge web projects? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients.
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc)
- Consult on client project projects
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Some experience with PHP
- Willingness to work with back-end frameworks: Laravel, Sitefinity, etc
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a teamDebugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with Git
- Experience with env management tools: Vagrant, Docker, MAMP
- Additional CMS experience: Magento, Drupal, Joomla
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with Node
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with web fonts
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree required in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.
Consultants hired for this project will receive company medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, and long term disability insurance while employed. Fresh Consulting covers these benefits at 100% of the premium cost for all employees and 50% for dependents. You will also receive PTO/Holiday/Sick time to use as well.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.