Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
• Lead SW/FW Test definition in coordination with cross-functional teams in order to streamline system testing
• End-to-end SW/FW test infrastructure development to support testing of power-management, boot loaders, scheduling, and higher-level functionality
• Review SW/FW, hardware and architectures to ensure testability and evaluate integration risk
• Develop software and related tools to automate testing of a large variety of software and firmware functionality
• Lead qualification efforts for complex systems
• Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Knowledge with data acquisition systems and diagnostic equipment, such as oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, and power supplies
• Knowledge with software testing methodologies
• Experience building and working with testing infrastructure using Python and/or C#
• Experience with C/C++
• Understanding of software testing methodologies
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!