Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
– Experience with bringing up systems as there are developed.
– You will be creating software to enable us to test, develop, and troubleshoot this custom hardware.
– You’ll be the ﬁrst to turn on the hardware we build and will help us debug the complex systems we design.
– Develop early bring up applications for custom hardware and systems at early FPGA prototype stage and later custom ASIC turn-on.
– Design proof of operation applications that demonstrate hardware functionality Build board support packages (BSPs) for embedded microcontrollers and custom hardware
– Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of eﬃciency
– Learn constantly, dive into unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of AR/VR problem solving
– Support the debug and testing of new hardware platforms
– Maintain these applications over time for continuous testing.
– 5+ years C or C++ experience.
– Firmware experience on microcontrollers
– Driver interfaces to hardware peripherals (example – UARTs, QSPI, DSC, D-PHY, DSI)
– Windows/Linux systems level development interfacing to custom hardware through deﬁned APIs
– Python or other scripting language for automation
– Experience with source control systems like Git, Mercurial, or Subversion Continuous integration systems like Jenkins or CircleCI
– Experience working with custom hardware development and prototyping RISC-V ﬁrmware experience
– Windows/Linux kernel level driver development
– Experience with one or more low-level graphics frameworks, such as DirectX, Vulkan, or OpenGL
Education: BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related ﬁeld
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!