Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Summary of Role:
– Embedded firmware engineers responsible for creating and maintaining firmware running on consumer electronics.
– You will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of product bring-up and test: write, debug, and integrate new device drivers, protocols, and other firmware code across embedded product line.
– Interacting with Hardware, OS, Test, Operations and various other cross-functional teams.
– Utilize oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other test equipment to troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
– Enable test strategies for new components in upcoming products.
– Support product development builds locally and remotely.
– Ownership of system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms.
– Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
– Experimenting with and implementing interfaces to various sensors.
– Writing programs and scripts as necessary to test embedded systems.
– Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and products.
– Good understanding of C/C++, experience with micro-controllers.
– 3+ years’ experience with driver and board-level system software development
– Firmware architecture and board bring up from initial concept on dev boards to EVT board build.
– Experience with board bring up and systems debugging
– Experience with various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
– Familiarity with debugging tools such as bus analyzers and oscilloscopes
– Experience with protocol design, specification, and implementation
– Ability to debug and problem solve in unfamiliar code bases and environments
– Experience with system software on embedded devices
– Experience with cameras and optical systems
– Experience with Linux system software
Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!