Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Firmware Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor Role
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Develop firmware on an embedded SoC RTOS platform to interface with and acquire data from various sensors (e.g. I2C, I3C, SPI, USB3, with DMA).
– Should have an excellent understanding of sw/hw interfaces using an SoC development toolchain, prefer RTOS (Zephyr, FreeRTOS) or Embedded Linux development environments.
– 5-15+ years’ experience in C/C++, RTOS, and ARM.
– Experience with STM32 MCU development.
– Experience with data acquisition systems for IMU, camera, etc.
– Capable of developing device drivers which use peripherals, such as SPI, I2C, I3C, USB, UART, or MIPI, etc.
– Design, develop firmware applications which can interface with host, including field updates via bootloading.
– Customize RTOS and SoC SDK to meet design goals.
– Participate in design reviews and code reviews for sw and fw teams.
– Device/board bring up experience.
– Experience with git.
– Experienced with Oscilloscopes and Logic Analyzers.
Education: BSEE, BSCSE or related engineering discipline
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.