Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Develop firmware on STM32 and CX3 MCUs.
- Direct experience with these controllers is highly preferred.
- Capable of working with MCU bootloader, SDKs, and drivers.
- Design, develop and test firmware application running on MCU and multi-MCU systems.
- Improve MCU performance and power efficiency.
- Customize the firmware and MCU configuration to meet design goals.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for firmware teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in C, ARM-based MCUs.
- Strong Knowledge of firmware development toolchains, make, gcc, etc.
- Experience in firmware development for consumer electronics product.
- Experience in serial peripheral communication such as SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Experience with USB, and, or MIPI is preferred but not required.
- C++ knowledge for Windows tool development preferred
- Device/board bring up experience.
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!