Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- You will use your verification skills to define verification requirements, create test cases, design and implement the testing infrastructure, execute the testing, and report the results for the new product designs.
- Define firmware verification methodologies for each of the different systems by working with researchers, architects, and the design teams
- Perform verification for data bus protocol implementation.
- Perform verification of drivers under development
- Define verification infrastructure and drive implementation
- Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed
- Support system bring up and debug activities
- Clearly communicate test plans and results
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience in Firmware Verification for consumer electronics
- Knowledge of multiple of the following USB, I2C, Mipi, and SPI.
- Knowledge of operating system stack above drivers
- Experience with definition of verification requirements
- Strong Electrical Engineer fundamentals.
- Experience with C and Python
- Experience with designing or testing high volume consumer products.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with driver development/verification
Education: BSEE, BSCSE, or related.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!