Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Firmware DVE (Test Automation)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You will use your verification skills to define verification requirements, create test cases, design, and implement the testing infrastructure, execute the testing, and report the results for the new product designs.
– Define firmware verification methodologies for each of the different systems by working with researchers, architects, and the design teams.
– Perform verification for data bus protocol implementation.
– Perform verification of drivers under development.
– Define verification infrastructure and drive implementation.
– Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed.
– Support system bring up and debug activities.
– Clearly communicate test plans and results.
– 5+ years experience.
– Experience in software test and verification.
– Test development and execution of: Functional, Integration, User Acceptance and/or System Testing.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong skills in C/C++ at least one scripting language. Python preferred.
– Experience in software engineering is a plus.
– Self-starter and a fast learner who can accept and deal with dynamic program changes.
– Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
– Experience with code versioning and management, including Git.
– Must be proficient with a Linux or Android OS.
– Experience with Wi-Fi, GPS, Cellular.
– Experience with audio, cameras, and sensors.
– Experience with Android kernel development or testing.
– Experience with lithium battery and charging systems.
– Experience with working on consumer products similar to cell phones.
Education: BSEE, MSEE preferred.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.