Are you an experienced Facilities Manager/Executive Assistant that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
Acting as the first impression of Fresh Portland, this role makes sure things run smoothly within the studio for both Fresh and other companies that work from our space. You want to be part of a team where every person makes a difference and you can make a difference for every person. You’re committed to the team and to the energy that a great culture creates. You’re organized and thrive in organizing fast moving situations. You enjoy challenging situations and can communicate clearly and professionally throughout them. You have ideas and are eager to put them into action. You are a clear and efficient communicator who trusts your gut to make snap decisions. Initiative and multitasking are two of your favorite words. You strive to learn and you’re always eager to help. There is no task too big or too small for you. Helping others is in your DNA.
Office & Facility Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily appearance of the studio. This includes:
- Kitchen upkeep
- Snack and kitchen supply ordering
- Fridge cleanout
- Coffee maintenance
- Conference rooms
- Community spaces
- Coordinating additional cleanings with cleaning company, as needed
- Storage closets
- Kitchen upkeep
- Manages open and closing of studio in coordination with the Operations Manager
- Prepares conference rooms for visitors, clients and daily use.
- Keeps the security of the studio.
- Open communication with Property Management team
- Knowing who is in our studio at any given time
- Working with Operations Manager to update and implement safety measures as needed
- Answer call box phone line.
- Coordinate phone coverage as needed
- Prepare new employee and contractor desks.
- Activate and assign new key fobs to employees and desk shares
- Responsible for scanning and filing client contracts, vendor filings, etc.
- Scan and email paperwork to appropriate parties.
- Assist the Operations Team and Executives with miscellaneous projects.
Purchasing | Supplies | Tech Responsibilities:
- Maintains office supplies, food, and restocks kitchen area and office supply room regularly.
- Manage studio computers (by working with HQ’s IT Support)
- Handle maintenance
- Assign to new employees
- Backup as needed
Desk Share Program Responsibilities:
- Works as close liaison to Fresh Portland’s desk share program members
- Assigning key fobs
- Responding to requests booked via ticketing system
- Keeping 811 Friends Handbook up to date
- Maintaining Desk Share floor plan
- Giving tours of the space to prospective tenants
Meetings and Event Responsibilities:
- Sets up for internal meetings including
- Monday Stand-ups. monthly staff meetings, client meetings etc.
- Order necessary items for meetings such as breakfast, lunch, or meeting supplies
- Includes following processes to set up Audio/Visual and conference connectivity
- Coordinate internal events such as project wrap up celebrations, team building activities, birthday celebrations and other cultural events
- Assists Operation Manager in internal and external events which includes:
- Some nights and weekends running community events, weddings, and other event needs
- Assistance with large events including
- Set up and tear down
- Some nights and weekend work
- Office and rooftop tours to potential clients
- Manage building access through Teamviewer ensuring people can access our building during events
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Acts as an EA for Fresh Portland’s CPO and Managing Director, coordinating:
- Managing Expensify reports
- Due diligence on upcoming meetings with clients and individuals
- Time tracking support
- Coordinates office travel for studio including
- Car rentals
- Positivity and friendly, even in the most stressful situations
- Problem solving
- Administration skills
- Google Suite
- Basic technology knowledge
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.