Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Engineering Project Specialist (Silicon Material)
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite in Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Detail-oriented, high-energy Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to assist the silicon validation teams with material management and distribution.
– Must be an excellent organizer who can prioritize issues, track details and never stop learning.
– Responsible for coordinating Silicon wafer builds with foundry partners, consolidating internal material requirements and communicating them with our vendor partners and collaboration with sourcing, finance and procurement to ensure timely delivery of proto parts.
– Collaborate with multi-functional teams to provide engineering support for the development and validation of groundbreaking silicon material.
– Management of silicon material builds for Engineering builds on New Product Introduction (NPI) products.
– Track wafers as they flow from the foundry through to downstream teams.
– Work with different engineering teams to provide sample forecasts.
– Drive vendors to deliver the requested material in a timely manner.
– Ensure smooth flow of material vital to meet the validation requirements and schedules.
– Report and implement delivery schedules, materials and build matrix details.
– Handle and rebound from critical issues that might stem from Engineering change, material shortage or schedule slips.
– Report on material progress and investigate material blocker issues.
– Play a key role in the allocation of material in case of shortages.
– Anticipate potential issues that may arise and communicate to relevant teams to jump-start mitigation paths.
– Act as the point of contact for with internal and external key stakeholders.
– Host, attend and present at meetings with internal stakeholders and vendor partners.
– Assist the team with PO generation and approvals.
– Ensure PO deliverables are completed and invoices are paid on a timely basis.
– Assist with lab equipment delivery and set up.
– Bachelors degree or 2+ years of relevant experience.
– Silicon material management experience is a plus.
– Experience managing, prioritizing and maintaining multiple projects at a time.
– Detail oriented to ensure accuracy of all data, status and reports.
– Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
– Adept at working with multi-functional teams.
– Top-notch critical thinking skill set; big picture program understanding and details.
– Ability to react to changes in a time sensitive environment.
– Ability to work with overseas vendors across Europe and Asia time zones.
– Ability to operate in high fast paced situations.
– A Self-starter who can function with ambiguity.
– Experience with Gsuite tools (Sheet, Docs, Slides, Drive).
Education: Bachelors degree.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.